Inscopix, Inc. is committed to protecting our customers’ privacy. This statement is meant to inform our users of how we define, gather and utilize personally identifiable information (Personal Information). Inscopix will take reasonable steps to protect user privacy consistent with the guidelines set forth in this policy and the applicable laws.
What We Collect and How We Use It?
Inscopix collects various customer information including customer contact information at various places on our website. Inscopix may use your Personal Information to:
- respond to requests and inquiries,
- keep you up to date on the latest available services and promotions, special offers, and other information,
- provide support and assistance with products and services,
- contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes,
- process orders, or
- create anonymous data records or aggregations of data, to perform statistical analyses and for other purposes, by omitting or removing information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you.
Inscopix does not make our database available to anyone outside the company. Any sensitive Personal Information that you provide will only be used to implement the specific activity or event it was submitted for and will then be destroyed in accordance with company policies.